BAWIA.ORG (Spelled correctly this time)

Hi all
Yesterday I asked if anyone knew about the status of the bawia.org
group but I transposed two letter in the name.   The group I actually
intended to ask about is "bawia.org".  Currently their web site isn't
found and DNS lookups are failing for their domain.

Full name :  The Boston Area Wireless Internet Alliance

Google last cached a page from their website on Oct 2, 1004
so if they have ceased to exist, it happened recently.

Can anybody send me clue about this group?

Thanks

--
Linux/Open Source.  Your base belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"

~
~
~
~