Open Office question

Jerry Feldman wrote:

>I want to be able to set a text watermark on a document, such as DRAFT.
>I am using OO.o 1.1.3.

Hi Jerry,

See
http://freephile.com/nbpt-gnus/index.php/Insert_Watermark_in_OpenOffice.org_Writer
where I put up the steps that I used to do this in OO.org 1.1.2 I also
created and posted a few graphics suitable for this goal.

To insert a background 'watermark' in your OpenOffice.org Writer documents,

   1. Select )B?Format -> Page? from the menu.
   2. Choose the tab labeled 'Background'
   3. In the first select box, choose As Graphic
   4. Use the 'Choose' button to browse your hard drive for the graphic
      you want to use. Note that a few suitable graphics can be found at
      www.nbptgnus.org
   5. Use the 'Type' options to determine the placement of the image,
      and whether it repeats (tiles) across the page.

- Greg