HTML not so evil (was Re: Eudora Replacement)

Just because some clients do not support HTML email, does not mean it
should be disregarded. We should merely consider our audience.
There are browsers that do not support style sheets, however that
doesn't mean that they are evil (well, unless you are a web designer
;-). The large majority of Desktops out there do not support X11
out-of-the-box, so does that mean that X11 is 'evil' (YES! YES! Evil, I
say!)?
Grant M.
--
Grant M.