Eudora Replacement

At 12:22 PM 10/12/2004, Gordon Marx wrote:
>On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:36:10 -0400, Bob Gorman <bob at rsi.com> wrote:
>> At 10:58 AM 10/12/2004, miah wrote:
>>   Ability to handle creation of simple html mail.
>>   Ability to handle display of complex html mail (from MS-Windows clients).
>
>it's considered poor form to send HTML mail out to a mailing
>list.

Thanks, I left that out of my requirements:

        Ability to send ASCII only mail.

There is also a desire for:

        Ability to apply 'templates' to mail for a given destination.

For example, when send mail to discuss at blu.org, automatically make it ASCII only, use a particular From: address and a particular signature.