[blu] oh wow it's gmail

Bob Gorman writes:
| I have a gmail account but don't use it, I like my mail on my server.
|
| So I've been thinking of playing some games with it. Like using it for file storage. Or forwarding all of my spam there. Or maybe just filling it with a bunch of mail that are all the same and consist of exactly one word repeated for a few pages.

Or fill it with hyperlinks to sites that you'd like to give
better search-site ratings.  ;-)

Of course, most search bots see through this ruse now.  But
you can give each of a list of sites one vote each.  If you
make lists of  related  sites,  and  put  each  list  in  a
separate gmail message, you might qualify as an "authority"
on those sites' topics.

It might be something fun to test.