[blu] oh wow it's gmail

At 03:16 PM 10/8/2004, Eric wrote:
>And I'm just a lazy ass who's currently having a beer

That makes you sound like a perfect candidate for gmail. ;-)

I have a gmail account but don't use it, I like my mail on my server.

So I've been thinking of playing some games with it. Like using it for file storage. Or forwarding all of my spam there. Or maybe just filling it with a bunch of mail that are all the same and consist of exactly one word repeated for a few pages.

I would think there's got to already be a bunch of gmail spoofing going on.