colocation in the area

Does anyone know anything about colocation in the area? I'm looking for
100% 24/7 power and network uptime, controlled access, environmental
monitoring. Locking cabinets would be nice too.

I know that MCI Worldom has a "premium" data center in Billerica, and lots
of little "standard" data centers in different places (Waltham, Boston,
Cambridge, Springfield). Does anyone have any experience with MCI at
either of these classes of data centers?

Level3 has a place in Kendall Sq (iLand and MCI rent out space, I beleve).

I was wondering if there were any other places people knew about.
Burlington, Framingham, Waltham, etc.

Thanks,
Doug Melniker