Zebra... What am I missing???

Ok, router Guru's.  My Netgear router died last weekend.  So as an
interesting project.  I thought I would turn a RH9 workstation into a
router using Zebra.  It's a PIII 500Mhz, 192MB RAM, 18GB Fujitsu SCSI
HD, and now two NIC cards.  Setup DHCP for the other PC's on my network,
no problem.  The second card talks to my ISDN TA, no problem.  I can
reach the second card from any PC, but not the TA.  I had tried to setup
pack forwarding in iptables earlier with the same results.  I've only
configured the ripd protocol for Zebra.  What Next???

Kyle