Date: 9 Sep 2004 20:08:49 -0000
From: anon-41950954 at craigslist.org
To: david at thekramers.net
Subject: (computers & tech) FREE SGI Indy and O2  (North of Boston)

Long story short, I acquired two SGI's I don't need.  These boxes are outdated, but cool (Ok, to the right person)!  They come with a 17" SGI (special non-svga) monitor, an external CD-ROM, and some cables.  I booted the O2 once - these machines are nifty.  I'll even throw in a copy of Irix on CD's so you can hack the root password yourself!<br>
They are free.  You'll have to pick them up at my house North of Boston.  Only caveat is you have to take the whole lot.<br>
this is in or around North of Boston<br>
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests<br>