[Fwd: (systems/networking jobs) Seeking Spam Assasin Expert (Allston, MA)]

I know nothing else about this.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: (systems/networking jobs) Seeking Spam Assasin Expert  (Allston, MA)
Date: 23 Aug 2004 21:53:51 -0000
From: craigslist <questions at craigslist.org>
To: david at thekramers.net

To reply, please see below.
We are looking to possibly hire someone who knows the web application Spam
Assasin for e-mail. We have a terrible spam problem and need to hire outside
help to assist in programming and modifying the values for rating spam.  If
you think you can help us, please call Michael at 617-254-9500 M-F 9-5.

Job location is Allston, MA
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: Per Project Basis
Principals only.  Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial
interests.
Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.

This posting can be found at:

http://boston.craigslist.org/sad/40253015.html

To be removed from this mailing list please visit:

http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/emailSubscriber.cgi

Copyright (c) 2004 craigslist

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD  "The political lesson of Watergate is this: Never again must
DKK D  America allow an arrogant, elite guard of political adolescents to
DK KD  by-pass the regular party organization and dictate the terms of a
DDDD   national election."                          - Gerald R. Ford (1913-)