More: Big BLU - Super Computer

On 19 Aug 2004 03:13:11 -0400, John Abreau <jabr at blu.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 10:56, Jeff Kinz wrote:
>
> > Let me add - how do we pay for the power and cooling?  (Unless it is donated
> > along with the space)
>
> That's an excellent point. We have no reliable source of income, and
> therefore no way to make a financial commitment to pay for power and
> cooling. Those would have to be donated as well.

Is there a possibility that we could go in with some other Boston-area
usergroups in this endeavor? There are probably a lot of people who
would be interested in contributing to and making use of such a
resource, outside of BLU.

Peter

--
Peter R. Wood - peter.r.wood at gmail.com - http://prwdot.org/