Big BLU Super Computer

Have you not been reading anything I've posted?  I'm quite sure that
the folding at home and Seti are going to work the same way dnetc is, its
not going to perform any better on the cluster than it is on 10
computers on the same switch.

How about doing something worthwhile instead?

Experience is good and all, but why go through the pain of setting up
a cluster if you don't even have something good to do with it
afterwards.  If you build a cluter, and have nothing to do with it
afterwards, how are you going to test it properly?

Does BLU already have a 'group' of people working on dnetc, or seti?
Many people already have groups, and they don't have a cluster.  You
can gain rep this way.  But also, who gives a shit about 'rep'.

-miah