Interest level for open house

What is the interest level here for coming to an open house tomorrow night
(Wednesday the 11th) in Somerville? We're going to be showcasing upcoming
classes like: PHP, MySQL, Linux migration, Photoshop (ok, not open source,
but I don't know anyone who does The Gimp like a pro), Illustrator and
Network/Computer Security.

The teachers will be there giving short presentations, along with some food
and drink.

Is this something that would interest anyone? We'll be doing this in
Somerville, and interacting with Florida and Brazil via videoconferencing.

Classes are ready to start, and we want to get the word out to the people who
will want to learn new open-source skills.

Small gathering of interested people, teachers and the knowledge (and food).

Brendan
www.standardcode.com