Remote presentation

If someone was adverturous and had more time than I can muster, they
could look into videolan. ... It looks like it has the toolkit to make
it happen if you use the videolan server.  It appears handle the audio and
video, allow you to record it to disk (archive), as well as multicast it as
needed.

I have only ever used the client, so others will probably know more than I
do on the subject.