Anyone proficient in Beowulf (cluster) installations?

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:12:59PM -0400, Jules Gilbert wrote:
> One thing I'd like to do is connect two sites, the other side is run by a
> large company, a phhooonnnneeeee company which has given me access to a
> cluster of 128 Linux box's.
>
> I don't know how to do this.  Anyone?

Hi Jules, What type of connection do you want?
Remote X-access? File sharing ? (typical LAN access) or
just remote text-based login and file coying ?
Or - centralized administration for all the systems?

--
Linux and Open Source.  The New Base.

Now All your base belongs to you, for free.