Anyone proficient in Beowulf (cluster) installations?

I am now converting six FreeBSD machines to a linux cluster.  In my
architecture, I've been using another box to control the jobs; really, I am
not doing lot's of MPI math or other things more commonly associated with
cluster systems.  Just running some C programs.

Also, not sure how much help I can be; as I am not very up on the latest
Linux stuff (I used Linux in '90 or '91 until '95.)  It's changed a lot!  My
experience was with Slackware -- you can see how dated I am.

But I have a tool I wrote in the '80s and until '95 or so, called aiTRAN;
among other things I've used it for is to convert source code for running in
a parallel environment -- it's so much easier to do this stuff in Linux as
opposed to FreeBSD!!.  No comparison.

One thing I'd like to do is connect two sites, the other side is run by a
large company, a phhooonnnneeeee company which has given me access to a
cluster of 128 Linux box's.

I don't know how to do this.  Anyone?

--jg