unable to access website

PING is the most unreliable way to determine if a host is up these
days.  Because many idiot netadmins block all icmp.  Thus breaking
many things (path mtu discovery being one of them).  I wouldn't use
ping to determine if a remote host was up.  I personally can reach
hushmail just fine.  Try telnet'ing to port 80 on that system, if that
doesnt work, its likely a problem on your end or somewhere along your
route.

-miah