Boston Sweeper

I was browsing around boston.com today and happened upon the service
they are calling BostonSweeper
(http://bostonsweeper.boston.com/cgi-bin/bostonsweeper.cgi). This sounds
a LOT like the service someone on this list or the boston.pm list
started (in Somerville IIRC). I'm thinking it was Joel something... Did
boston.com buy the site or is this completely different?

Just curious.
Drew
Drew Taylor                 *  Web development & consulting
Email: drew at drewtaylor.com  *  Site implementation & hosting
Web  : www.drewtaylor.com   *  perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres