Linus sysadmin job posting

I received this today. Please contact Peter directly.

From: "Peter Radochia" <pradochia at kyndl.com>

I have an opportunity for a Linux Sys Admin heavy/Oracle lite staff
augmentation resource at a company in Lake Mary, Florida (with some
travel to Byfield, MA D-R site).  They currently have one person with
the skills below who needs a backup due to health reasons.  The
candidate will work with the Priority person in Florida to help with
their production Oracle Applications environment, and will travel to
Massachusetts and basically replicate the Florida work at their D-R
site.  The client has an aggressive go-live production date of August 8
for their next phase of Oracle Apps rollout, so they need this person
ASAP.

The client will commit to three months and do month to month thereafter.
Potentially the person could roll into a fulltime position.

The Systems Admin that this person will back up is quite senior and
skilled,
and it may be a challenge to find all these skills in one person, but we
should do our best.  The Sys Admin likes straight-shooters who know what
they know, and know what they don't, and don't sugar coat things.  I
tried
to list the most important skills first.

Skills required:
Red Hat Linux 2.1 on Intel (IBM and/or Dell preferred)
EMC (Clarion) storage with PowerPath and Brocade SAN expertise
Oracle installation and some environmental externals
(performance/tuning,
etc.) experience and expertise (RAC and/or Oracle Applications
preferred).
Doesn't need to be a DBA, just to have familiarity with the external
environment.

Problem determination, escalation and resolution expertise (with vendor
support lines)
Project Management skills
Tivoli backup expertise (Tivoli D-R preferred)
IBM Director xSeries systems management expertise preferred

Peter A. Radochia

KyndL Corporation
401 Edgewater Place
Suite 120