USB Flash Drive Purchasing Advice

Bob Gorman wrote:

> At 01:49 PM 7/22/2004, Drew Taylor wrote:
>

>>It looks like ebuyer.com is in the UK, since all the prices are in pounds.
>>Web development ...  perl
>

> You need to load the perl i18n modules. ;-)
>
> Or just click on the little US flag and accept the cookie to use the US web site.

LOL. You got me. Somehow I had not noticed those small icons stuck in
the upper right part of the screen. Honestly, it's not my fault, it's
the interface designer's for not making it more obvious. ;-)

I'm all set now. And the Sandisk 256MB has a rebate (valid 7/20 - 7/28)
that brings the price down to $20.
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=115907

Drew
Drew Taylor                 *  Web development & consulting
Email: drew at drewtaylor.com  *  Site implementation & hosting
Web  : www.drewtaylor.com   *  perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres