USB Flash Drive Purchasing Advice

Gordon Marx wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:07:25 -0400, Bob Gorman <bob at rsi.com> wrote:
>
>>At ebuyer.com for $21 (after rebate, no shipping) you can get a brand-name:
>>
>>        SanDisk 256MB Cruzer-Mini USB 2.0 Drive
>>        http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?product_uid=115907
>>        http://www.sandisk.com/retail/cruzer-mini.asp
>

> 2. Ebuyer.com is a great retailer - I just got my new monitor from
> them, and not only was it quickly shipped and well packed, their
> customer service folks were very friendly about the issues we were
> having with getting it to the point that they'd ship it :--)

It looks like ebuyer.com is in the UK, since all the prices are in
pounds. Can anyone confirm if that is correct? If so, how does that
affect the shipping times? Free shipping is nice, but if it takes an
extra week to cross the pond...

Drew
Drew Taylor                 *  Web development & consulting
Email: drew at drewtaylor.com  *  Site implementation & hosting
Web  : www.drewtaylor.com   *  perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres