Memory Leak Solved: Pizza for everyone!

John Abreau wroteP
| On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 10:39, David Kramer wrote:
|
| > If you confirm you're serious, we should do the thing right and a few of =
| us=20
| > bring in other things.  I could bring some soda, someone else could bring=
| =20
| > plates and napkins, maybe someone else could bring some chips, and JABR c=
| ould=20
| > bring the leftovers from our last (two) parties.
|
| I brought all that to the BBQ last week, and left the remaining stuff=20
| with Jerry afterward with the idea that we'd finish everything off at=20
| the Installfest. However, finishing it off at Wednesday's meeting is=20
| also reasonable. =20

For that matter, there were some sodas left  behind  in  our  cooler,
more than I'd seeded it with beforehand. Maybe I'll stick them in the
fridge in the morning and bring them along in the evening.  The stash
is  only  about  a dozen cans (and one big botttle of Coke), so don't
let this inhibit anyone else from bringing some more.