Memory Leak Solved: Pizza for everyone!

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 10:39:49AM -0400, David Kramer wrote:
> Samuel Donham wrote:
> >Thanks to everyone that offered tips in finding my memory leak.  Using
> >an assortment of tools you suggested, I did eventually find it (long
> >story, best saved for later).
>
> Excellent news, both for us and yourself!  I do hope you tell us about it
> during the Q&A before the main meeting.

Yeah, I'm rather curious about what the solution was...  But since I'm
about as far as I can be from Boston and still be on Planet Earth, I
won't be able to make the meeting to find out.  I was hoping for a
summary here...

And while I didn't participate (since Jerry said everything I would
have -- and a lot more), and can't be around to collect on the pizza,
since you asked I like meat on my pizza.  Pepperoni is always nice,
but I'm a big fan of most varieties of pizza involving chicken.  Any
other meat will do nicely too.  For that matter, leave off the pizza,
and I'll just take the meat!  :)  But I like bread, and cheese, and
veggies too, so as long as you don't put fish, or really strange
things on your pizza (such as sweet potatoes, or spicy mustard, like
the Koreans sometimes do), I'm pretty much ok with it.  ^^

-=-=-=-=-