backing up a Windoz system.

Matt Galster wrote:
> Not to get too far off topic, but people are bound to ask computer people
> for help with these doggone things.  Besides ad-aware, I like Spybot S&D,
> HijackThis!, and CWS-Shredder.  I've also heard that SSI does wonderful
> things.  google for ssisetup.exe for more info.
>
> Usually I walk away thinking, "That never would have happened if you were
> just running a unixish os."

Keep in mind some of these applications, like ad-aware, look for marketing
cookies in your browser, too, which affects poorly-configured Linux browsers
as well as poorly-configured Windows browsers.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  Python is executable pseudocode
DK KD  Perl is executable line noise
DDDD                                                             Bruce Eckel