fetchmail

I am looking for help with broken mail.

A bit of /etc/var/mail.info:

Jul 16 14:12:14 laugh fetchmail[21134]: reading message
                       zatz at mail.comcast.net: 1 of 20 (1015 octets)
Jul 16 14:12:14 laugh fetchmail[21134]: message delimiter found
                      while scanning headers
Jul 16 14:13:16 laugh fetchmail[21134]: socket error while fetching
                      from mail.comcast.net

Should I be looking to blame fetchmail or Comcast or both?

I can connect with mozilla and get rid of the malformed messages
but that is not really convenient and is only possible when I am
at the host laugh.

I use fetchmail, exim and mutt.

Guess it's time to tune logcheck.

Thanks.