Jobs w/security clearance?

I became unemployed at the end of May, and very much want to find a
computer support / technical troubleshooting position, either as a
contractor or regular employee, at an organization willing to sponsor my
re-obtaining a security clearance.  I had a secret clearance more than two
years ago.

I'm registered with just about every recruiter out there, have touched
based with many popular employers, and am looking for any other avenue, or
additional leads, to help my cause.

My credentials can be reviewed at
http://www.ehrlichtronics.com/resume.html

I'm willing to add an extra hour or so to my commute.

Thank you all for any help/leads.

Scott