xine OR i just want to listen to a cd

You might want to try setting up freshrpms as yum repository.
(Just add http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/freshrpms
as a baseurl).  Then you could just run:

  yum install xine

and it would find the dependencies for you.  But, based on your list I
would suggest you download at least aalib, libdvdcss, libfame, and
xvidcore.  You might need additional packages, too.

-derek