USENIX conference in Boston June 27 - July 2 at the Marriott Copley Place

I've posted this before, but it is less than 1 week to the event. Here
is a URL for a flyer.
http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix04/usenix04.pdf

Additionally, there's going to be a
"Super-LUG" meeting at our conference on Thursday evening before the
Linux BoF; your group's invited to both events for free. Maddog has
arranged for two members of the Novell team to be speaking.  Jeff
Hawkins (Vice President of Novell's Linux Business Office) will be
discussing Novell's strategies and plans with Linux, and Miguel de
Icaza will be discussing his latest project, Mono, with its goals and
current status. There's also a free public debate on the Windows
monoculture: see the latest text announcement below.

http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix04/

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group