Yahoo Mail hard to log in?

I noticed that I had difficulty logging into one of my yahoo mail
accounts from home (comcast).  I got a network timeout when logging in.
However, when I connected to my company's VPN, I could get to this
account just fine.

This looks like Comcast has some routing issues going to some of yahoo's
mail servers.

I didn't try running a tracert to the server in question, but I will
when I get home.

Hope this helps.

Bruce Davis
Medford MA