Drive size limit?

I think the 2TB limit is a function of either the SCSI BIOS or the System
BIOS.  I'm using an Adaptec 29160 card to connect to the standalone RAID
controller.  I emailed Adaptec and they told me that the SCSI spec only
allows for a 2TB drive, but that doesn't sit right in my head.

grazie

--
"Could I have been anyone other than me?"
--Dave Matthews Band--

Kindly yours,
Billy SG McCarthy