Which firewall to buy again? ;)

netgear has their bugs too, infact one bug in their router firmware
caused a DDoS of the University of Wisconsin's NTP system, this seems
a bit worse than a remote auth issue which can be fixed fairly easily.
The problem is 90% of the users probably don't even know what firmware
is or why they should update it, but those of us running Sveasoft or
something else can just fix it ourselves if the 'vendor' of our
firmware doesnt.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/netgear-sntp/

-miah