I just *had* to comment.

On Wednesday 02 June 2004 10:24 am, Cole Tuininga wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 10:08, David Kramer wrote:
> > I thought I did a pretty good job of expressing my feelings in the
> > comment I posted on the project's website.
>
> Agreed - I just wanted to initiate a discussion about it on-list.  I
> think we, as a community, will too often take the route of dismissing
> something without discussion, and the discussion didn't exist in the
> context of the list.  Personally, I agree with your comments.  8)

"Oh, you came here for an argument.  This is getting hit on the head lessons".

Gotcha.  Looks like John granted your wish.  But even on their own website,
they don't actually state what advantages their system has.  It would
certainly be a tough sell on me.

--
DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD