What does BLU get from Culminis???

One could read the Culminis main page as a bit of subtle humor.  For
example, consider the paragraph:

  With  the addition of 450 User Groups, and over 200,000 new members
  within the last three months, the launch of the  Culminis  Alliance
  Program (CAP) has caught the IT Pro community by surprise.

It certainly can be a surprise to find yourself listed as a member of
an organization that you've never heard of.  Also:

  Now  Culminis  has  waived  the  annual  membership  fee  for   new
  organizations  that  apply  to  the Culminis Alliance Program (CAP)
  before July 1st, 2004

Good thing they are waiving BLU's membership fee.   They  just  might
have  some  trouble  collecting  the fee from organizations that have
been made members involuntarily.

It does make me think of the fact that in American society, there  is
a  history  of  asking  questions that start "Are you now or have you
ever been a member of ...".  I wonder what the reaction would  be  if
the  CPUSA gave George Bush and John Ashcroft involuntary memberships
and listed them as members on the www.cpusa.org web site?

Actually, to go along with modern fears, we  might  worry  about  the
very  real  chance  that  the  FBI  will declare Culminis a terrorist
organization, after  they  discover  that  one  member  of  a  member
organization  has "ties" to Al Qaeda.  This has already happened with
several charitable organizations.

The idea that we can find ourselves members of an  organization  that
we've  never heard of is, uh, "interesting".  We should probably do a
bit more investigating.