What does BLU get from Culminis???

Just looking at the Membership page, it looks like the Boston User
Groups member page was just copied to the Culminis Membership page.
That's interesting, as it contains groups like Macintosh, Websphere, and
Palm in addition to other groups that I suspect might have something to
say about an affiliation with the Culminis group. If Boston User Groups
did not approve such an affiliation, then I suggest that they make it
clear that no affiliation exists now or ever existed, and that any
reference to them be removed from Culminis' website ASAP.
As a note, take out Boston User Groups listing, and the list of Member
orgs becomes significantly shorter.
Grant M.