Linksys routers and Visio replacement

For Visio, try Kivio by The Kompany. Its part of KOffice, and Kivio
Gold (I think that is what it is called) is sold directly from The
Kompany with more templates and shapes. I'm not a big fan of The
Kompany any more, but Kivio might suit your needs, maybe. It runs on
all three platforms I believe.

-Josh