Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTO

On Fri, 21 May 2004 dsr at tao.merseine.nu wrote:

> On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 07:38:54AM -0400, David Kramer wrote:
> > True.  I recently downloaded a Wiki implemented in PHP, because I'm starting
> > to learn to hate TWiki that I'm using now, and it expected all the globals to
> > be in place.  I probably could have tweaked it enough to work in about 2
> > hours, but... it's just wrong.  The change was made for a good reason.
> > Painful transition, but necessary.
>
> What do you dislike about TWiki?

I guess it's more a general effort to move away from Perl and more towards
PHP/Python/Java/C++.

I've had problems getting certain things working with TWiki in the past
that took way too long to figure out, and the mailing list was not very
helpful.  They actually have some good documentation, which is kinda rare
for Open Source projects, but in those cases they weren't helpful enough.
Can't think of the exact problems now, though.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "Virtue has its own reward, but has no sale at the box office."
DK KD                                                             --Mae West
DDDD