Fedora Core 2 available today!

>I've installed FC2 on a couple systems now and havent had any weird
>geometry issues.  If I hit this issue, you can be sure I would be in
>#fedora-devel chewing people out though.  I did that a couple days ago
>when I noticed Anaconda has a stupid 1TB limit for partition sizes.
>It seems more and more like parted is a pile of broken code.

It seems to me that having a 1TB partition may not be the smartest
setup.  Ever consider how long that would take to fsck?  Also, instead
of chewing people out on the fedora-devel list, you might want to try
grabbing one of the Fedora Core test releases (maybe you already have)
and try giving positive feedback about any problems so they're solved
before the official release.

my two cents,
~Matt