hardware compat

Hi,

Anyone know if Fedora or RHEL3.0 will build ok on a Dell OptiPlex GX60?
These are the slim desktop systems, looking to get one as a test system
using Rocks. I don't see it on redhat's compat hardware list (probably cause
it's a newer system type), so I thought I'd ask.

Regards,

Patrice Seyed
Linux System Administrator - SIG
RHCE, SCSA