GUI for GnuPG?

Hello.  snip, snip, snip:

> Most people use GPG for mail; the Enigmail plugin for Mozilla
> and Mozilla Thunderbird is very easy to use.
>
> -dsr-

Yep.  I'm not thinking of an MUA frontend.  I often encrypt folders on
my pc and decrypt them only when needed.  I'ld rather click a button
than type at the command line.  Don't hate me for that!  I really miss
having the convenience of the PGP Corp product or something like
ShellCrypt http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,687039,00.asp to use for
encrypting files on windows.  No reason I can't have a similar thing on
Linux.

> If you use KDE, I like KGPG.
>
> -Josh

I have not tried KGPG as I use Gnome, but I have looked at their website
and it looks very similar to what I want, except it's desktop
environment specific.  The other front ends that I did try for Gnome
didn't work well.  :(  (operator error???)

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> On Tue, 4 May 2004 23:39:13 +0900
> Derek Martin <invalid at pizzashack.org> wrote:
>

>>As does Mutt,
>
> As does Sylpheed and Sylpheed Claws.
> Also, there is an API for GNUPG (libgpgme).
>
> It should be trivial to write a GUI for GPG.

That's what I hoped you would say!  I was worried about unknown
problems.  Cool.  There shall be one soon.  Thanks for your advice.  -Eric.

--
http://235u.home.comcast.net/