Windows audio problem

True enough about the linux vs. windows.  I was just trying to point
out that it isn't always a driver issue.  There are lots of ways to
get bit on the butt.  I should have offered more windows advice in my
message, but it has been a long time since I had to do much with that
version.  Ed might want to check to see if there are different drivers
available for the sound.  Sometimes there is a vendor version as well
as the ms version.

MEG

Of