learning java

Not everybody that has a cert has a clue.  I've spoke with some people that go on and on about how they have a cert in this or that, all it means is that they were really good at studying and getting past the tests.  If the tests were more techincal, ie, required you to code something, rather than just asking multiple choice questions then sure, you probably konw what youre doing.

my $0.02

-miah