Need legal advice re: Redhat enterprise linux

TWIMC,

Because I signed up for the Redhat update service last year, and Redhat 9 support will end this month, Redhat has given me access to the Redhat Enterprise Linux and Redhat Workstation Linux binaries and source.

I'm looking for someone who can examine the licenses and tell me which portions of this software are GPL and which are not.

TIA.

Bill
--
E. William Horne