Folllow up to my Disk Druid Question, or "comedy of errors"

On Wednesday 07 April 2004 7:57 pm, Brendan wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 April 2004 17:20, alaric at angeldustrial.com wrote:
>
> Why did you deal with Partition Magic?
> Just partition the disk when it comes time to do the install, IN the
> installer. Install something easy, like Mandrake. Don't even format the
> partitions beforehand, just let the installer format the Linux stuff and
> Windows do the windows stuff. Simple.

I think you missed the part when he said he already had Windows taking up the
whole drive.  The installer's not going to be able to resize a live NTFS
partition.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  Whenever I think I've accomplished a lot, I just remind
DK KD  myself that when Mozart was my age -- he'd been dead
DDDD   for 29 years!                                   - Tom Lehrer