Wipro's Azim Premji - 'The man who wants to take your jobs'

Here's the message without the attachment:

"Although U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell, in New Delhi last week, assured Indians that the Bush administration would not try to halt outsourcing of high tech jobs to their country, Premji isn't taking anything for granted."

"The point, he said, is that Americans are unduly worried. 'We are not dealing with cold reasoning here,' he said, 'but with emotions of Americans whose personalities changed after 9/11 and who feel threatened by anything that hurts their security, their wealth and their jobs.''"

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1079824207406&call_pageid=968350072197&col=969048863851

Everyone, just remember that we are all unduly worried!  How about if the $8 billion man were to pay our mortgage bills for us?  Maybe those nice banks will give everyone break since they reduced their costs.  And don't forget that good things hurt!