Cleaning house: HP 855C and Toshiba TF-601

I have an HP 855C, which needs work but has two new cartridges in it. Free for pickup, this weekend only.

I also have a Toshiba TF-601, which also needs work, but which has a brand-new PK-12 unit in it. Also free for pickup, also this weekend only.

First come, first serve. Anyone looking the gift horse in the mouth will be booted in the ass. If they break, you get to keep all the pieces.

Bill Horne
781 784-7287