[blu] Re: Cold War Trojan

Zack Cerza wrote:
> On Tue March 16 2004 16:19, D.E. Chadbourne wrote:
>
>>i hate it that the nytimes makes you register!  anyway, thanks for the
>>link.  -eric.
>
> As is obvious, the only difference is the "?hp" and the referrer. If you could
> hack your browser to pretend all NYTimes URLs were referred by Google, you
> might be able to do away with the searching bit.

i tried it with your links but all i got was the login page.  then i
tried it like you said (from google) and it worked fine.  thanks, i'm
sure i've done it before, just never noticed that it worked like that.
i tried just changing the url in my browser, which doesn't work.
cookies?  i looked at 2 articles and the nytimes gave me 10 cookies.
now i want milk.  i'm looking at googles cookie (PREF, content:
ID=08cc119f78020148:TM=1079529353:LM=1079529353:S=97KhcDoesgRckzN) is
this what gets us in?  -eric.

--
It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.
By definition, there are already enough people to do that.