Great, now I lost my wireless :-/

Not having a good hardware week.

Wireless (via Netgear PCMCIA card) was working just ducky all the way up
til this morning.  I come home tonight from work, and suddenly it's not
working.  Not even recognized.  "cardctl status" just shows no card.

I know the card works, because I'm on the machine now in my Windows
partition and it's working just peachy.

I think what *might* have happened is that when I booted up at work
without my wireless card, Redhat popped up and asked me if I wanted to
remove the wireless configuration since the hardware was gone (it does
that).  I usually hit "keep configuration", but I suppose I could have
hit "remove configuration" by accident.

All of my wireless files are still in place.  There is still an
ifcfg-wlan0, wireless.opts, and so on.  But when I tried /sbin/ifup wlan0
I get "prism2 device not present, delaying initialization."

Anybody got any help?  Seems like I can never get this thing configured
the way I like it.

Thanks for all the memory help to everybody -- I passed the
diagnostic with flying colors, so at least for now I'm going to
assume my lockups were due to a memory seating problem.

Duane