email/colo -- amazing response... thanks...

Dreamhost.com has great service and a reasonable price. They offer IMAP
email services. Unfortunately, they are not an ISP, so that might be a
pain for you. I think Dreamhost offers everything from virtual servers
all the way up to CoLo. I don't know what your budget will be, but it
might be an option.