Verizon DSL vs Comcast Cable

I have had comcast cable internet for years, in Michigan, Florida, and now Mass.  It works, I'd definately recommend it over Verizon DSL.  Though, if you want DSL, you may want to check Speakeasy, they're covered locally by Covad I think.  I've had them a couple times too (at work for backup internet, and at home when I lived in CA) and they were great.

-miah