Distro choice for Installfest

>++++++++++++++++++++++==========================+++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>New Question:  Is it Installfest policy to supply the
>"customer" with a set
>of installation media as part of the package?  I think we
>should...

I don't know what the policy is, but it makes sense for the person
bringing their machine to bring along media as well.  It seems this
would provide for more interesting scenarios, such as debian on Chris
Devers aforementioned indigo2 (of which I know will work).  While I
understand that the Installfest is to help people get linux on their
machines, I don't think it makes sense to limit what gets installed on
which machine.  Isn't that one of the biggest reasons to use linux
anyway; the freedom to choose?

~Matt